January 25, 2008

#1

I've started a blog before but deleted it after a couple of posts. I'm not sure what made me want to start one again, but here goes.

I am planing to use this blog to write about my "new life". A little over a year ago I became a mom to twin boys and my life was changed forever. Not to say that I won't bring up my crazy family or my job from time to time -- but the focus will be on life as a mom. At least, that's the plan.

I feel like I need to write a few posts to give some background on me and the events that brought me to this new title. I hope to get this accomplished in between my job and separating the boys when they begin the Greco-Roman wrestling in our living room (which is our new thing du jour that we do around here).

I'm not sure that anyone will even read this. If so, I hope they enjoy. If not, that's okay. I will simply enjoy the experience of writing and have an outlet for the many thoughts that are roaming around in my head.